Owarigoro Owarigoro

I loved it

You just went on my favorites list. You used a drawing tablet right? this is the kind of flash that i can only dream of making.

NanokoStudio responds:

Yeah, drawing tablets are the ONLY way to go if your making a flash artistically. But with a tablet it makes things go much faster, seeing as how I cranked this out in a couple of sittings.

bonjour bonjour

jeez...

it wasnt even in french. im gonna have nightmares tonight i swear. ive got a song stuck in my head about underpants and a guy waving his dick in my face.

a Madness tribute not 3D a Madness tribute not 3D

...

ive seen lots of madness tributes and this is one of them that doesnt deserve the score it got. it reeks of no effort. besides, you already submitted this once before, i see no changes in this version.

Madness Platform Madness Platform

not great

couple things you should add. blood, thanks to krinkels for the idea, sound, story, different weapons, better controls, bullet animations.... i could go on and on. Try again.

Mad Libs 3 Mad Libs 3

LOL!

I entered Fuck for every single one and it started giving me things like "equate the fuck heiroglyphics with the fuck Greek words and to translate the fuck message."
This is so damn awesome!

Hyper mario beat style Hyper mario beat style

Nice!

It brought back memories of the old nes times, good work.